I love love love staying home with my girl. I love actually seeing my husband. I like cooking meals for my family. My baby girl is growing up so fast. In just over two weeks she will be one. She has started talking; my favorite is "hi", she has the sweetest little voice and always waves when she says it. She also says "eyes" and points to every bodies eyes including her dolls and stuffed animals. I think I've heard her say horse a couple times too. She also says dada and mama. It is so sweet! She has a mad army crawl. She can get up on her hands and knees just fine but won't crawl on them. She can pull herself up on furniture and walk all around it. When I was working full time it was so hard for me to hear Dave say all the things she was learning and I just kept missing out on them. I am thankful that Dave was able to have that time to bond with her but I felt so left out. I felt like our marriage was suffering and we both felt like single parents. I'm so so thankful to be home and to spend time together as a family. I love these two so so much!!!
Her funny face. Up until a month ago we could make this face at her and she would make it back or she would just make it all on her own. I'm glad we got a picture before she just stopped making it!
Not my best picture but I think this our most recent family picture at my cousins wedding in April.
Last month - just too stinking sweet!
First mothers day!
Maybe one of my most favorite pictures of my two favorite people! She is such a sweet loving happy girl and he is such a cute and handsome dad!





Oh my heck - I can't believe she's almost one! She looks so grown up with all those teeth. Love the pictures. I'm so happy you are having a more settled home life. Good for you. I've always had to work, either part-time away from home, or from our home office. I've always been blessed to have a flexible schedule to make a somewhat normal home life. It makes life so much smoother and you sound so happy.
ReplyDeleteThanks Aunt Cindy! It really has made all the difference in my marriage and role as a mother being at home. Luckily I was able to keep working part time and it is just enough hours for me!
Delete