For as long as I can remember all I've ever wanted is to be a mom. There was a short few weeks where I doubted it and then we found out baby girl was on her way! She has changed our lives and brought so so so much happiness into our little world! Ever since being back at work I've had such a terribly hard time being away from her. It's been so hard, way harder then I ever imagined. After tons of thinking and praying and talking it over with Dave we've decided it is time for me to stay home. I've given notice at work and will only be working until the end of June. I couldn't be more excited!!! 6 weeks and counting!!

I understand! I had finally given up on having children of my own after 3 years of unsuccessful attempts and decided to dedicate myself to a career. My husband quit his job and I was working for ASU, after 3 months I found out my relentless flu was in fact a pregnancy! I headed back to ASU after the baby but the juggle was immense. We discussed what our family needed and I gave my notice at work as well. We love and support you Roni and I love seeing pictures of your sweet one. Hugs
ReplyDeleteBrookie