Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Time Flies!!

Sheesh, I'm six days away from baby girls six month birthday!  The time has flown and I just love her more and more and more every single day.

I've never shared any pictures so here it goes with all my swollen glory!

We didn't plan to match going to hospital but it just happened that way and let's be real I kind of love it.  My hair had just been colored that week (perfect timing).  I had found waterproof eye shadow that you can see I was applying.  Fresh pedicure - sparkly pink for the baby girl and sporting a fresh braid to keep my reckless hair out of my face!


My entourage (aka mom) came equipped with anything I might need...  Not pictures: ipod fully loaded with a comply baby time play list.


Everything was all set, we were just waiting for her to come...


She's made it, 2 hours of pushing I thought I was gonna pass out!  Meet Coralie Jones Palmer!

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore these pictures. What a great moment to have fully recorded. Very Jones of you. Your fam (old and NEW) are just the greatest!! Love you three bunches!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get an epidural or are you just tough? Your mascara didn't even bleed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did get an epidural, but sorta considering natural next time around... We'll see, I'll probably cry and get one! I made it a point to get waterproof mascara and eye shadow so while I was majorly swollen I'd still look decent

      Delete