She is growing up so fast!
- She loves to suck on her hands all the time! It's just a matter of time before she finds that adorable little thumb!
- She loves to be held so she is sitting up. This is a new thing for her in the last few days and she loves it. I guess she takes after her parents - she loves to know whats going on...
- He little neck is getting so strong, she is still a bit of a bobble head but she is getting stronger and stronger every day!
- We got her a bouncer and a play mat and she loves them both! She plays so much on her little mat that it puts her to sleep!
- She found her feet, she loves to suck on her little toes!
- She is rolling, it so cute to watch her, she can't quite figure out how to get back over or to just relax her head so she gets fussy after a bit and we have to help her back over.
- She is grabby! She is holding toys, reaches for grandma and grandpa's glasses.
- Her biggest admirer may be her cousin Addi who is 11 months older than her, she loves to mother her, she likes to bundle Coralie, kiss her, pat her, and help changer her diaper.
It's amazing how quickly she changes and grows. I love to watch her, I can just imagine how much is going through her little head. She is so smart! I feel so lucky to be her mom!!
What...no pictures??? I can't get enough of that little one.
ReplyDelete