I guess now because that is exactly what I'm doing. I really want a baby. I told Dave when we got married that I wanted a baby that second, then I realized I didn't. It's a good thing Dave wanted to wait because I realized a short minute later that I wanted to wait too. Have I ever mentioned how much he loves me and how LUCKY I am to have such a sweet husband? Well he loves me....like really really loves me!!!! Anyway, we came to an agreement we would wait a year. One year turned into 9 months before I kicked the pill. My body has been a mess this year and so with that came the Dr. appointments. And after that the blood work and then came the fertility pills... I never even thought that we might have problems getting us a little monkey. I'm hoping our time comes soon. I don't like the idea of taking medicine and I really hope next time around I don't have problems. I have a couple more months of the stuff they gave me and then if I'm not knocked up I don't know what comes next. And I hope I don't have to find out.
I partly wonder if it might just not be my time yet. Work has been crazy these last few months and being pregnant and then having a kid doesn't quite fit into my schedule. I'll have to figure it out when that time comes. We are still in our one bedroom apartment that was originally our six month plan and going on 15 months. There is seriously no where to put a child in our tiny little home. (another thing to figure out)
But the GREAT news is my baby brother and my new sister in law are due to have their baby like any second! This is the first grand baby in my family and we are all very very excited!! So until I get one of my own I will get to love on little Addison! Me and Chelsea are both hoping that when the time comes my baby is a girl too so they can be best friends!
We also are putting another offer in on a home that we came across a few months back so we might have a real live house soon. Cross your fingers!
I can't wait to see a mini-roni running around:) On the Plus side of taking medicines...maybe you will have twin ronis running around:)
ReplyDeleteyou will be a great mommy one day!!
exciting you're about to have a niece,...she's gonna b the most spoiled little thing around:)
and where are you hoping to close on a house? hopefully close by still?
You will have the cutest baby, and you better text me the minute you find out! I'll be praying for you guys!
ReplyDeleteWo ai ni!
Oh Roni, Roni, Roni!! You are still so young, don't rush this baby thing. Seriously, from everything I just read from your post, you guys are not in a place to have a baby right now. Seriously, you guys just got married. You have your whole lives to settle down and have kids, I say enjoy just being married for a couple years and then try for a baby, because a baby changes everything. It's wonderful for sure and I can't even imagine my life without Logan. It's just it sounds like your stressing out and trying too hard. Anyways, that's just my thought on the whole thing, and no matter what path your life leads you, I will always love and support ya!
ReplyDelete