So lately work has been insane and when I say lately it's been like months now of a crazy schedule... I've been stressed out and have turned towards retail therapy.... bad news for Dave but GREAT news for me. My wardrobe has definitely gone uphill and as I type on the verge of clicking the checkout button once again... At least this time the bill isn't quite as large as it has been. Thanks Anthro, you've relieved a little stress for me through these last few months and made me look better too!
It's probably cheaper than actually therapy, right? And if the outcome is the same, you might as well build your wardrobe.
ReplyDeleteJust say, would you rather me complain and be upset all the time, or would you rather me be happy and cute in my new clothes?! haha JK! Im sure Dave doesnt mind TOO much.. he loves you!
ReplyDelete