I'm so not ready for summer to be here. It's been up in the 90's this week and I'm dying a little inside. Last summer was a little rough with extra layers and all and so I'm a little nervous for this round of it... On the plus side: I'm watching General Conference pool side tomorrow! I am excited to put on my swim suit and soak up the rays a little while getting spiritually fed! I'm also looking forward to spending Saturdays pool side with my good friend Ali and planning a summer trip for my first anniversary or second honeymoon (can NOT believe we are nearly at a year!!) as I have been calling it lately. In fact I've said it so often I've got Dave saying it! So I guess summer will be a good thing, I just wish it didn't get so dang hot here!
how fun you get to watch GC pool conference- i know i'm dying its been so hot already- i'm hoping it'll cool off again for a little while longer....
ReplyDeletecant believe you've been married almost a year either- time flies!!! soon you will have all your 10kids you always wanted:)
Wow, I can't believe it's been almost a year! Love that you're in our family. You and Dave are so PERFECT together. I'm so envious you're listening to conference pool side. It's beautiful here (65 degrees), but apparently it's going to snow tomorrow. YUCK!
ReplyDeleteAmen!!! I've decided extra layers will be a lil' bit of a struggle for me....well at least cotton layers :) But the onesies....golden!!!! :D And I'm jealous you got to watch Conference by pool side!!!!!! So awesome!!!
ReplyDelete