Thursday, April 7, 2011

Tonights Debate

Exercise vs. Treats.

Tonight we both wanted a treat but we knew we needed to go exercise too. So we tried to incorporate both...

Option 1. Walk across the street, up the canal over to CVS, get a reeses egg and make the trip back home? Maybe a half mile or so round trip...

Option 2. Drive to Baskin Robbins, get some ice cream, drive home and then eat it while we go for a walk? 2 mile drive and then the walk probably wouldn't happen...

Option 3. Walk to Safeway, get the stuff I've been wanting to get to make a Key Lime Pie recipe I found, probably pick up a reeses egg in the check out lane and walk home? About 2 1/2 miles round trip....

Option 4. Final decision: drive to Target, get a hand juicer and zester (necessary for the key lime pie I've been craving), also pick up some cream (again necessary), chocolate milk and some skinny cow ice cream sandwiches. Total 6 mile drive and not even enough walking to say we exercised... Oh well the chocolate milk was worth it and I've really been wanting to try making a Key Lime Pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment