Friday, April 1, 2011

Chic Music

I love my girly indi music! Trev and Kels are ALWAYS so good to find new stuff and pass it along to me so I felt it should be shared...

Sampson: mine and my sissy's FAVORITE song, for some reason we feel we have to crank it and belt it out about 2 minutes and 7 seconds in and we try to sing real "pretty" but that never happens!


Dance Dance Dance: I love Lykke Li and used this song on my wedding video so now it has an even more special spot with me but I loved this video, I want to be them!!


Forence + The Machine: One major obsession lately, I think she has gotten quite a bit of play but I LOVE these videos! I would love to dress up and dance on a sparkley moon!!



No comments:

Post a Comment