Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A Sneak Peak...

We don't have the finished product yet but this is the video of our bridal shoot. Click here!

3 comments:

  1. Love the colors, the dress, the couch, the bouquet...I especially LOVE the head piece. But this is only leaving me hungry for more. I heard your wedding was incredible. I want pictures of every detail.

    Congrats on the wedding. You two look amazing (and happy)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That was beautiful. You two look so happy and so in love. So sweet. I want to get married again (to the same wonderful man I married almost seven years ago of course)...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wedding reception was amazing! I'm sure it could be classified as Wedding of the year! Your mom, you and your Aunts sure know how to do it right. Wow!! I must say the Pork was great too!!!

    ReplyDelete