Saturday, June 19, 2010

A Little More Insight...

We don't have all the final pictures yet but my photographers have posted some on their blog. They did such an awesome job with our bridals and the few I've seen on their site from the reception - I'm dying to see the rest!

I just have to do a little bigger shout out to my mom though, she really is amazing and helped me make every idea we wanted to have happen come true!

2 comments:

  1. That threw me off for a minute thinking I was going to see your wedding photos, and Aubrey's photo was on the header of the photographer's website.
    You really did have an amazing wedding reception. The photos are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH, you guys know how to throw a party ! Everything looked SO chic and classy. Oh my heck, I think I want to tell my hubby we should get married again - just so we can copy this !

    ReplyDelete