Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Seasons!

Usually I don't mind that I only get a miserable hot summer and then a pleasant spring but this year I have been long for all four seasons but I only want a short winter with little tiny bits of snow. Really the only reason for this is I love layers, I love tights and sweaters and boots and scarves and beanies. I have way too many cute clothes for cold weather than a girl should have living in Arizona.

I'm hoping someday (and not for too much of an extended time) we can venture away for the desert and live somewhere foreign to us both. But for now we are here and hoping for a change right around the corner in a few aspects in our life. We have a offer in on a house!! It has been a crazy and stressful few weeks but we are supposed to close in less than 3 weeks! We are crossing our fingers that everything goes through ok. The house is old and is in need of some updating so we have quite a bit of remodeling planned. If everything goes as planned we hope to be moving the beginning of December!

Next step?? BABY! I thought it was a lot easier to have a baby, like one...two... bang-a-roo! Apparently not... I've learned a lot about the whole "cycle" the last few months and counting and temperature and stuff. I've been on some drugs and we're hoping they start to work soon. We'll have plenty of room in our new house for a hand full of little ones!

On the bright side I have a niece!! Niels and Chels had their baby about 4 weeks ago.

Meet Addison Ryley Whipple!!

She is so beautiful and I love to see Niels and Chels with her. They are both naturals! My very favorite thing is my dad though. He just LOVES being a grandpa, he doesn't talk to her like she is a baby which is even cuter! He is so sweet with her, Sunday he took her for a walk around the back yard and had her help him water the plants. He just loves her so much and it is adorable to watch.






Welcome to the family little girl! We love you so much!!!!

3 comments:

  1. she is beautiful!!! ahh newborns just warm my heart! so exciting you guys got a house!! jealous over here ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's SO stinkin cute:) glad she's getting spoiled!!! some day Roni- some day- until then my boys still need someone to chase them around:)

    ReplyDelete