So it is nearly midnight and I should either be cleaning or sleeping because I have to get up and should go to work early since I have a ton to do this week and will be leaving early on Thursday and not returning to my office until Monday. Instead I have the following tabs pulled up on the internet: Anthropologie, Modcloth (cute shoes!!), Amazon, Boy Scouts of America (twice), Facebook and my blog... I'm so excited for Niels and Chelsea's wedding this weekend! I'm excited for another sister and so excited to see all the family that is coming in town for the big day! I'm excited for a 3 1/2 day weekend to spend time with everyone and to help my mom for the big day. I'm excited for a pedicure on Thursday and possibly a make up job on Saturday. I'm excited to have matching outfits (at least in color) with Davey on Saturday and can't wait to get pictures together! Oh by the way we decided we want a baby. Maybe this isn't something I should post on the world wide web in case we have issues getting one down here but I'm excited about it. I can't wait to see what a Dave/Roni baby looks like and can't wait to make cute things for a sweet little baby. We have also been on the house hunt recently. Come to find out looking for houses to buy is NOT FUN! We found one we liked and checked it out Saturday, we decided today that we wanted it and bam! had an offer pending when we went back to it today... The hunt goes on... Have I mentioned we got new callings in church? Cub Scouts. Dave is the Webelos Assistant and I am the Cub Scout Chairman (still trying to figure out what in the world that means). Luckily I'm not overwhelmed (I think I'm supposed to be) but since I'm clueless it helps to make it stress free! If anyone has advice on that I'll take it!
No comments:
Post a Comment