My baby brother got married last night! (more on that later) as I spent the last few days helping my mom prepare it really took me back. This time last year was a very busy and very HAPPY time for me! I can hardly believe that it has been about a year since me and Dave got married. I am so beyond in love with him! He makes me so happy! After everything settled down last night all the music we had left was what we had playing on their video; I made Dave dance with me. It was the second time ever and I loved it! I loved his arms around me and his sweet kisses. I couldn't be more blessed to have such a sweet man to take care of me!!
I'm completely looking forward to the day when we have a family together! Dave is going to be such a good Daddy!! I'm also so excited for my babies to be friends with their cousins the way I am with mine! I have been so blessed with an amazing family and I love then so much!
you guys are so cute:) i'm so glad you are still as happy and sometimes you seem even happier than the day you got married- thats wonderful!!!
ReplyDeletedid you hear rachel is prego:)? due dec23rd!!
Your posts make me so happy. You two are PERFECT together; and again I'm SOOOOO thrilled you're my sister-in-law!!!
ReplyDeleteYour family is amazing!!! And Dave will be an amazing Dad!!! ANd YOU will be an AMAZING mommy!!!!!!
ReplyDelete