Friday, March 4, 2011

real life

Dave got a new position at GoDaddy and will be starting this next week! He is so excited to not talk to customers anymore! This means back to ridiculous hours but the position will be a bit more cush and he gets a raise (holla!!). He is starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel there and he only needs to move up a couple more levels to really have a good position there.

Along with my brokers license came a raise too (woot!woot!) but we also hired a new person and training them has not been my fave. This week was probably my busiest most stressful week ever. blah blah blah... All in all I can't complain, it's taken a lot to get me where I'm at and I really do love my job, boss and co-workers!

We are on the house hunt and car hunt. We grew out of our apartment the minute I moved in which was before a thing of Dave's was here. Not sure if we'll stay in Mesa or cross the border to Gilbert but we are looking forward to our new home wherever it may be.

We have been serving as primary teachers to the 10/11 year olds and have loved it! The kids are so fun and it has been such a fun experience to be in primary every week. Because of Dave's new position he will be missing the last two hours of church so we are getting released. But it sounds like it was an bit of an answer to someone elses prayer. They were needing two people for scouts so that is where we are moving to. I'm a bit nervous for it because I don't know a thing about scouts but I'm looking forward to the experience and things I will learn in there.

1 comment: