Friday, January 7, 2011

It is OFFICIAL!!

So it took me way WAY longer then I initially planned but I've done it! I am a real estate broker! I started my classes in August 2009 planning on being done with them and all my tests before I turned 27. Well it didn't quite happen that quick and then I got engaged and that put a dent in the studying. I was able to get my school tests all done before I got married but then it was hard to get back on track after I was married. My brother told me I better get it done before the holidays or it really wouldn't happen. So I got my last test done the week after Thanksgiving. Well I was supposed to get finger prints done too and should have had that done long before all this testing business but since I'd procrastinated on everything else... I went to get my finger prints and then had to wait several more weeks to get my card that said I was legit. It came last weekend! There was one last class I had to sit that was a non-tested class. I attended that on Wednesday and ran down the the Dept. of Real Estate and paid them some money and they did what ever they did on their end and I'm for real now!! Along with a raise at work! Happy 2011 to me!!!

6 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!! Good job, I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lot of hoops to jump through to get it. You deserve that raise. YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on all your hard work and the raise!! Woohooo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Roni!! I am giving you a styish blogger award at:

    http://mrsbeachbride.blogspot.com/2011/02/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete