So I've been counting down the days to 6.5.10 since Thanksgiving and my single girl days are coming quickly to a end. It's weird. I guess I haven't felt like a single girl for a long time now but I'm realizing how much my life is really going to change in just a few weeks!
A husband.
A new roommate (it's been real Kiana!).
A new name.
A new home.
Someone who will ALWAYS be there.
A permanent best friend.
It won't be all about me anymore!
A new set of family.
I will be a insta-Aunt.
I'm sure the list goes on... All these changes are so exciting! I have loved planning the wedding and being engaged! Let's be real, the sound of saying "This is my fiance" or "I'm engaged" is cool!! And I'm not gonna lie-I'm a little bummed the planning is coming to an end... My mom has been a great "wedding planner"! Most of my crazy ideas wouldn't have happened without her!
Twenty three days and I'll be Mrs. Roni Palmer!
HOORAY, I can't wait ! You will love being married to your best friend : ) There is nothing better than laying in bed at night, NEXT TO YOUR BUDDY and just talking about your day. Cuddling is fun too ! It's great to be married to someone who loves you no matter what and always has your back. I am super excited for you Roni !
ReplyDeleteOhhhh, I love the it! Thinking back to those days as a one woman show... But married life is AWESOME! You're gonna love it. Your announcement is up on our fridge, and I love it. The colors are my favorite part about it, great picture, and oh I loved all the vintage stamps on the envelope. Have fun these last couple of weeks!
ReplyDelete