Monday, May 24, 2010

All I have to say is...

HOLLA!!! for breaking the rules and moms who know the way to your heart! I've been missing my little missionary sister bad lately and it's been getting worse as the countdown diminishes... I got to work today and made sure I got a short little email off to her since its her p day... I started seeing notifications from facebook that she had posted some things so thought it may he my mom pretending to be her until I got a instant message! I got to go back and forth with her for about 30 minutes before she had to go... she wasn't supposed to be on there but I think it was a little blessing in disguise for me!!

I've also been feeling a little overwhelmed and stressed between working full time, trying to move and getting everything done for the wedding all while Dave works a complete opposite schedule from me (I'm missing his cute face!!). So I get to my parents after work and my mom has a new pair of adorable big yellow earrings and a yellow tank. Yellow is the color of the hour around here & while tanks can only he used over a swim suit now, I will take it! I think you can substitute clothes, jewelry, moms and sisters in the saying "diamonds are a girls best friend" cuz I LOVE all those things!!

1 comment:

  1. Roni,
    I am so bummed that I won't be able to come out there on the 5th. But i am so glad that you are having a reception in Utah, and am excited for that one. I can't believe your getting married and yea your life changes so much. Your such a beautiful person, inside and out and I am grateful to know you. I can't wait to see pictures of you in your wedding dress. Are you going to wear your dress to the reception in Utah? Oh I think you should so I can actually see you in the dress. Anyways, I know your probably a little stressed since it is only 3 more days. I hope that you find some time to relax a little, and if it's possible find some time to have for yourself. Just you, as a last "single lady, hoo-ra". The next time I will see you, you will be a wife. So crazy! Wo Ai Ni!

    ReplyDelete