So it turns out I'm a terrible blogger... I do have real good intentions and maybe I will be better once the wedding is done. We'll see... There has been a lot going on so I'm going to try to get updated here.
Anyway, to most of the world March 17, 2010 may not mean much more than wearing green and making green food for your kids. But for me it was a date that will go down in history! I will remember it like I remember the date I got baptized, got my patriarchal blessing, or will be sealed in the temple. This was the day I went through the temple!!! What a great day and wonderful experience! I feel like my testimony of the gospel, love for our Savior and love for those around me has grown so much in this last month! I'm so thankful that we have a temple just minutes away and me and Dave can go together before we go back to be sealed!
Congrats! I went like 6 weeks before I got married. It was the best thing for me. I am really happy for you.
ReplyDeleteI went through in October of 2007. Tyler proposed in December of 2007. So going through long before our wedding ( or even engagement ) was amazing. I felt like I was really going through for ME and not because I was getting married. I think going through long before you get married is so smart. It gives you the chance to really listen and experience it - and you're not freaking out about your wedding the next day, week or maybe even that same day. I remember going through about 6 times after that with Tyler. It was so awesome to go do that as a date night - before we were married ! I love it so much and am SO happy you did as well. How are the G's working out for ya !
ReplyDeleteI am so proud of your decision to go the Temple! Now we can be together forever. You are such a good example to me, thanks for being sure a good friend and daughter. I love you
ReplyDeleteHey Roni,
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for your wedding, I can't wait. When are you sending out the invitations?