So its been a while since I last posted any thing. Life got busy planning this wedding and making project after project. But all I have been able to think about lately is my family and how important they are to me. With my cousin passing away a few weeks ago and another one in critical condition I can't help but to reflect on my life and family (immediate, extended and future) and the love I have for them. I am so blessed to have loving parents and brothers and a sister who are my best friends! I have a wonderful fiance who I would do anything for and I know he would do the same for me! I'm also so so thankful for the relationships I have with my aunts, uncles and all my cousins. My parents taught me at an early age the importance of family and for this I am truly grateful.
To sum this up I want to give a shout out to my WHOLE family...I love you all so so SO much! I couldn't have been born into a better group of people! I'm thankful for all my friendships and the love everyone has for each other!!!!
I love this post! We do all have an amazing Family! Love you Roni!
ReplyDeleteI agree %100!!! It's amazing how much love you can feel for so many people! I am so sorry you are going through this. We love you Roni!
ReplyDeleteOk, I'm blog stalking you (you asked for it right?). I don't know how I stumpled upon your blog, but I wanted to say congratulations on the up coming nuptials! Your family is so awesome and I especially love your parents. Like you said, family is the most important thing and you've got a great one. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteKatie (Webb) Gamble
Hello there little miss roni. It's wendi sunderhaus and I am missing your family big time. Congratulations on the big event. That is so exciting. Weddings are so much fun, enjoy every single minute, it goes by really too fast. Tell your family hello and that we love them. By the way jordan is in the Dominican Republic on his mission and he is loving it so far. He's been out about 2 1/2 months. Doing great. My blog is wendishappyplace.blogspot.com you should check us out!!!! Love you sweetie, enjoy the journey and tell Kelsie we are so proud of her as well I know she must be doing great. see ya
ReplyDelete