Friday, November 27, 2009

He Got It At Jared!


So Me and Dave have been up in Utah for Thanksgiving with his family the last couple of days. He had a couple romantic dates set up and I thought that he would give me some new jewelry but he kept telling me that he didn't even have it yet. Tonight we went on a carriage ride around temple square and walked around to look at all the lights while drinking hot chocolate. We were getting ready to leave so I wouldn't freeze to death and he asked if I wanted to sit down for a little bit. I was trying to find a place to sit and by the time I turned around he was down on one knee. He told me how much he loved me and how happy I made him and how excited he is to have a family with me. And then he popped the question!! I started to cry and I'm not even sure if I said yes... I just told him to put it on my finger! I can't hardly wait and I guess that now I will be getting married it is ok for me to blog about my life and plans for the future.

17 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!! Congratulations Roni& Dave!! That is so exciting!!! So happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY FREAKING DIAMOND, way to go Roni ; ) Congrats, this is so exciting !

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY YAY YAY I am so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a romantic (although freezing) setting to be proposed to. (I assume you eventually said yes??) We are ALL so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. RONI!!! Congrats girl! That sounds like a beautiful engagement. You'll have to keep us updated on the date.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH Roni! What a cute story:)!! that rings looks amazing! cant wait to see it in real life! Congrats again!! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, so happy for you! I love you and can't wait to help you get those wedding plans going. Real excited about the new family part!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woot woot WOOT!!! I'm so happy for you! I LOVE YOU!!!

    From: kelsie

    ReplyDelete
  9. HE went to Jared?!!

    That is some ROCK! Holy Freakin' Cow!

    Congrats. That really is exciting news. I'm happy for you. Welcome to the club. I feel like alone reed sometimes in the Whipple fam.

    I'm glad your blogging.

    PS...I forgot to say yes, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!!! What a ROCK... I am so excited for you. I can't wait to here all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Roni! That is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats, Congrats, Congrats! Married life is fun! BTW, beautiful ring.
    I'm excited you have a blog, I know we've only met once (me in hospital= just having baby) but blogs are such a great way to get to know eachother and keep in touch.
    Congrats again!
    Colby & Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet story, and a gorgeous ring! If he picked that out all by himself, he did a really good job. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Whooo Hoooo! So exciting and i think that Jared's should pay you to do their new comercial. Congratulations!!!!!!!! Beautiful ring too.

    ReplyDelete