Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Blog Stalk Me!



HERE I AM!! So I've been thinking that blogs are for married people but at the same time I've really been wanting one... So with the hopes that I'll be married in the next year, I signed up for a little pre-show entertainment! First things first though, I need help with a cute/creative blog name or whatever they are called... So give me your feed back and help me decide on a good one!!

12 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! I am so excited to read what you have to say. I love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. roni roni! i LOVE your cute blog background & i'm totally stoked you started your own blog- i knew you would give in one day:) i'm all over it!! love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is so cute! I totally intend to blog stalk you. Hope you don't mind...

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay!!! so happy you have started a blog! they are so great for memories and pictures and so much more. i love looking through my archive every now and then. you know you are so awesome and i just adore, and love you. i look forward to reading all your posts and seeing what you are up too!! JB

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sticking with The RONI ChRONIcles ! Glad to see you got a blog up and running. Don't forget to add me as a friend : ) I look forward to stalking you !

    ReplyDelete
  6. you'll have to check out my blog too Roni!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Check out my blog too! I'll have to send you an invite because it's private...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adding you to my list Roni! Glad you have a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ronald my friend!! Hey! This is Frank. I am excited I found you!!! I too have a blog, but it is private. If you go to my non-private blog and leave me your email address (which no-one will see except for me) I will send you an invite, because you know you want one! http://dfmortensenfamily.blogspot.com Haha! Talk to you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Roni,
    I am so excited for you, for your wedding. I would love to help serve or what ever that evening.
    Congratulations!
    Judy J Johnson

    ReplyDelete