Sunday, July 17, 2011

Welcome to the 480!

Dave has been in Arizona now for just about 3 years. He officially became a resident within the last month or two when he finally got an AZ license and now he even has an Arizona phone number! We got a family plan on with our cell phones this weekend which makes me excited for some retarded reason, I think because it has the word family in it so I feel like we are for real or something... Next step: expand our family! We are really hoping that we will have a little baby within the next year or so (sooner than later please!!) I just love Dave so much and I know he is going to be such a good father!!!

2 comments:

  1. YAY Dave! Lol and I felt the same way when Niels and I got a house phone, made me feel like an "official" family! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so CUTE!! I am sending happy baby thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete