The next morning we left and headed up to Santa Monica and then stayed on the coast for most of the next few days... As a kid my family went camping and Leo Carillo beach and I wanted to take Dave there so that was our first stop. The weather was a little cool but VERY WELCOMED!!! We loved hanging out on the beach together and exploring the area. There was a couple areas that were totally empty so we had the place to ourselves. When we were on our way back a small little wedding was getting set up in the small little cove where we had just left. We were up the stairs and down a little way but I had to stay and watch for a bit... a little creepy of me!
We love to kiss and I love feet pictures!
We kept on going and made our way to Solvang which is an ADORABLE Danish town in wine country! I took tons of pictures while I hung out the window. The first was this one, the cute street leading us into Solvang. We stayed at the Hamlet Inn which was so cute! All the buildings were so cute and there were some delicious bakeries!
The town was so small we walked around it in like 10 minutes. We ate dinner that night on the patio at Fresco Valley Cafe. It was so cold that night but I had to soak it up! The food was good and the ambiance was so fun! I also loved seeing windmills so had to get pictures whenever I could.
We were told we needed to eat aebleskiver's while we were there so in the morning we headed over to a small cute restaurant to eat! They were delish! It tasted like a waffle in a ball but better! It was served with a raspberry sauce and powered sugar on top! Dave has a few foods that he absolutley loves though and one of them is eggs benedict so of course that was his meal of choice. (not sure why I am so close up...) Doesn't Dave look so cute in his pink shirt?!















What a great road trip. How do you have so many good pictures of the two of you together? Random people taking pictures of you while you are smooching??
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT! I want to take a road trip now! And I love, love, love your hair.
ReplyDeleteYou can get one of those aebleskivers pans at william sonoma. Anna has one and made us some of those when we visited a few years ago. They were very good and I'm sure you can just fill them with anything your little heart desires.
ReplyDeleteLove these pictures!
ReplyDelete