Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Happy One Year to Us!

I mentioned our one year previously but wasn't able to post any pictures... Here are just a few. Can you see my new lovely hot pink lipstick? I should get some close ups of my new blouse too, I'm in LOVE with it!



Oh and look how adorable Dave is! I absolutley love him in his skinnies and slip on's and button up's. Mmm mm!! Oh and his glasses too, he is so HOT!!! I'm so convinced are children are going to be stinkin cute! (if I could just get pregnant already!)



And the cake! So I'm no photographer but I loved that they brought us a anniversary cake, so fun!



We went on a road trip up the coast together last week to celebrate some more and had such a good time together!! This last year has been so fun and I'm seriously so so so so so SOOOOOOOO LUCKY to have Dave in my life. This is so cheesy but he really completes me, he balances me out and keeps me level headed (or at least he tries haha). He is so amazing and is such a good husband! Did I mention my Vera Want and Dolce and Gabbana? He got me some more of the china that we got for our wedding and some perfume I've been wanting! He really is just so good to me!

Love you Davey!

5 comments:

  1. You two really are a great match, we are so happy to have Dave as part of our family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are so cute together and i'm glad are sooo happy:)- we need to double sometime - or just come over & hang out!!!

    did you go to kermits key lime shoppe in key west? i know theres a bunch but we went to that one in key west on our cruise- yummy!! how fun she sent you a pie- :)

    cute cute family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids will be stinkin cute!! i bet that ppl will think addison and your kids are brother or sister cause they will look alike!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww... WE love dave and roni!! You can always find happiness in your lives together as long as you are always looking for it. I have to say I got both my baby boys those EXACT gray slip-ons at Target and they are sooooo stinkin adorable in them. I got them for our recent pics taken and now they where them everywhere. I don't find many boy things too cute, but those shoes just are! hopefully one day our lives will be closer! love you guys!

    ReplyDelete