Monday, May 16, 2011

this is what happens

Once again Dave is on a crazy schedule (Sun-Wed 3pm to 2:30am). Originally I was going to come home, do a little cooking and a little cleaning and possibly exercise. Instead I spent some time tonight on the internet, working on cub scout stuff, blog stalking and going through emails. Because of that I...

1. Want to be a mom so bad! One blog I follow very regularly is the NieNieDiaglogues. She survived a terrible plane crash and lives for her children. It amazes me how strong she is. I hope to enjoy being a mom as much as she does. I also watched this adorable video my dad sent to me recently. I hope I have a daughter or son that will be just that cute!
2. Miss my brother and wishes he wasn't so dang stubborn. and of course my sister but I get to see her in two months!!!!!!
3. Miss Dave. I know I complain about this a lot but I have to get it out somewhere so to the blog it goes. I CAN'T STAND when he has these stupid work schedules. This is why I shouldn't stay home alone, I'm lonely.
4. Am really clueless on my new calling. I think I'm slowly learning what I'm supposed to do but still a bit lost. Cub scouts is definitely a new adventure.
5. Did I mention I miss Dave? Thursday, Thursday Thursday!
6. Made way too much zucchini and squash. My mom's garden is overflowing.
7. Spilled eggs down into the drip pans on the stove...woops (and just realized I forgot to clean it up, woops again)
8. Cut my finger right about the time I was thinking 'I hope I don't cut my finger'.
9. Didn't clean like I planned...
10. Or, exercise like I planned.
11. have stayed up way later then I should've.
12. I want this, this, and THIS!

5 comments:

  1. Woah, Roni... Sounds like an eventful night. I found out there is this exercise video that pregnant people can do. We should have a work out night one night of the week?!

    Sorry you cut your finger too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, you crack me up! I am sorry that your hubby has such a rotten schedule,I hope it doesn't last too long this time. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha Roni- you are so funny, but i LUV how much you LUV & miss your hubby:) he's a lucky guy-- save your pennies for that crazy cute but super expensive couch- sheesh!!! cant your amazing mom just whip that up in no time:)?
    BTW- if ever lonely- COME VISIT ME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since you shared your anthro wants- here is mine... it's been in the shopping bag! I really really want them for our bedroom!

    http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?color=tur&navAction=jump&id=57069

    I'm sorry Dave has a sucky work schedule :( and I'm sorry it leaves you lonely too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love LOVE that video!! So cute! I want a daughter like that lol

    ReplyDelete