Thursday, April 14, 2011

Arcade Fire

We went to an awesome show a couple weeks ago. Arcade Fire came and played a shower in down town Phoenix. Dave wasn't going to come because his schedule was supposed to have changed and luckily hadn't at the time and luckily Ben procrastinated in finding a date so my lover got to come. He wasn't thrilled about going but actually enjoyed it more than he thought he would. The girl in the band was AMAZING and super CUTE! I wanted to be her. She could play everything and on top of that had a cute sparkley dress on and cute gloves... in love! Check out a few clips and videos that I got at the show.



The stage had cute banners up everywhere and I love banners!!


The screen switched between video and the actual show...




I'm clearly not good at taking video especially at a concert but I had to share!



Here are a couple videos where you can check out some of their other music...




Arcade Fire - Ready to Start from Merge Records on Vimeo.



Last, this is a pretty neat little video - I just put in my address where I grew up.

http://www.thewildernessdowntown.com/#4910+E+Dixon+Cir,+Mesa,+AZ+85205,+USA


No comments:

Post a Comment