Dave was in training last week and was working complete opposite of me. We saw each other for maybe an hour the whole week... I missed him so so so bad!! I was looking forward to the weekend but dreading it at the same time because I knew we were getting one full day and then he was switching to second shift. When ever I don't get a full two days with my sweet husband I feel like I don't even have a weekend. Friday was coming to an end and I was so ready to be done working. Dave called about an hour or so before I got off and sounded so excited and went on to tell me that he got to keep his old schedule (first shift)!!! Because he was keeping his old schedule that meant he had a three day weekend because he works Tuesday to Saturday! I couldn't have been happier!! BEST NEWS EVER!!!!!!!!!! I love my sweet husband so much and LOVE every minute we spend together!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment