Tuesday, October 5, 2010
September...
Last month came and went and October almost did too... Turns out the last couple months were busy!! We spent nearly every weekend in September in the Palmers condo in Las Vegas celebrating several birthdays! Trevor turned 30 so we went up to get away for the weekend. We had a good time!! Sorry no pictures... the only ones we took were on phones and I don't want them displayed on the world wide web. Next up Ava Dee turned 4 the weekend after. We spent all weekend chasing the neices and nephews around and being loved by them! Ava was so so excited to have us be there! She is such a sweet little girl! We took a break the weekend after and then decided to go back up the next weeked for all of 24 hours to celebrate Dee's birthday! We had so much fun and it was sooo nice to spend some time with the Palmers! I feel so blessed to have such good in-laws! I love them and already feel like I've been a part of their family forever! It must be fate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's been a busy few months for us, so I'm now just catching up on your last few blog posts. We LOVE having you in our family!!! I can't tell you enough how happy I am that you and Dave met...and married.
ReplyDelete