Here we were on Monday night, I was bundled up on the couch studying, he was four feet away (at the most) "playin" on the computer lookin stuff up and he couldn't "find anything about anything". My papers all fell to the floor and I asked him if he could reach them.(they were much much closer to me then to him and if I sat up and reached I could have got them myself) he just smiled at me, got up, picked them up, brought them to me and kissed me sweetly. That's how much he loves me and I love him for all the little things he does for me even when I'm ridiculous.
How could you not love him when he is this cute!!!
How could you not love him when he is this cute!!!
Awwwwwww, he's a keeper!
ReplyDeleteso cute Roni- glad you found a good one:)!! yes you better come visit me tonight or tomorrow:)!! tonight might be better!! call me!
ReplyDelete