Thursday, July 15, 2010

A Few Things I L.O.V.E.

I'm not sure what hit me tonight but as I was doing my nightly blog stalking and a little wave of love for a few things hit me.

1. My family - They are amazing! I have the best parents. My brothers are hilarious and so much fun to be around! My sweet sweet sister, there aren't even enough words to say how proud I am of her and how amazing she is. She is a ROCK! Then there is my husband. I really got lucky with him, he is so so good to me. A cute thing he did today while I was at work: I have quite a few clothes that I refuse to put through the dryer so instead they are strung through out the house laying flat to dry. He went and bought me a rack to hang stuff on... I have never once said anything about needing one or wanting one. Cute. Maybe he just doesn't like more of my stuff all over our tiny little hut... either way I thought it was sweet of him. My aunts, uncles, cousins, cousins in law (not sure what to call them, once they are married in then it's the same as a regular cousin to me) - I love them all so so much!! And then there is the new family I just got - the Palmers!! I don't think I could have married into a better family. I have felt like they just accepted me right in. It's fun to have MORE sisters and brothers and to become an istant aunt! The neices and nephews are the most adorable little kids ever!!

2. Pretty things... Just realizing that sounds so rediculous after talking about the fam. But I love to look at pretty things. This gorgeous Scottish wedding I just saw on Style Me Pretty. Black Eiffel always has pretty pictures to look at and they make me want to be some hip fashion designer or something in Europe. Then there is the nienie dialogues. She is an amazing person and has such a beautiful heart.

3. My life... I'm in a good place right now. I'm happy with who I am and happy I made the decisions in life to get me where I am today. Dave and I both have good jobs, good health, great families and and wonderful friends. I don't think I could ask for more.

2 comments:

  1. RONI!! You should totally be a fashion/decor. designer:)! Partner with your mom & you guys will be world-famous in no time:)! (you can start with my house:))--I'm glad you are SOOOOOOO happy, but REALLY we need to hang out:)!! Its been WAY TOO LONG!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's ALWAYS good to take a step back and think about the things we have. Counting your blessings is a great thing to do - and you have A LOT of wonderful blessings Mrs Roni : )

    ReplyDelete